Screen Wars Thought Leader Interviews are also available on
Michael Beach is the Chief Executive Officer of Cross Screen Media, a media analytics and software company that enables marketers to plan, activate, and measure CTV and linear TV at the local level. Michael is also the founder and editor of State of the Screens, a weekly newsletter focused on video advertising that is a must-read for thought leaders in the advertising industry. He has appeared in such publications as PBS Frontline, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Axios, CNBC and Bloomberg, and on NPR’s Planet Money podcast.
Want the latest insights from around the video advertising industry?
Subscribe to our State of the Screens Newsletter.
Screen Wars Thought Leader Interviews
- Rich Greenfield on Streaming’s Road Ahead May 18, 2022
- Ashwini Karandikar on Data-Driven Decision Making May 11, 2022
- Mark Zgutowicz on Success Drivers in the Video Ad Market May 2, 2022
- HyphaMetrics CEO Joanna Drews on TV Measurement and the Oracle of Truth April 27, 2022
- Gordon Borrell on the New ‘Prime Time’ April 19, 2022
- Crackle Plus President Philippe Guelton on Constructing a Strong Distribution Network April 12, 2022